Latest Jobs in Malaysia With Free Visa And Ticket
This is a senior position responsible for providing end-to-end recruitment support to the MY BU. The incumbent will provide recruitment advice to all levels of line management with regards to building knowledge of the market, penetrating the market, and promoting the MY BU employee value proposition to potential candidates. The incumbent will have excellent communication, consultative and networking skills, and be capable of working to tight deadlines. An intimate understanding of recruitment processes and the ability to balance internal and external demands are essential.
Deliver Applied Recruitment
– Engage with MY BU leaders to understand their needs.
– Deliver the full spectrum of operational end to end recruitment services and solutions to all levels of the BU.
– Maintain vacancy and candidate records on the MP recruitment management system: HRSMART.
– Manage candidate search and engagement including advertising, screening, short listing, scheduling/ organizing interviews, DISC assessment, presenting candidates to hiring managers and reference checks.
– Participate in interview sessions together with hiring managers and jointly assess candidates using Mubadala Petroleum methodology.
– Work with Recruitment Specialist / C&B Specialist / HRM to prepare job offers and employment contracts; or with SCM & suppliers in the awarding of 3rd party manpower.
– Provide support in delivering other tasks necessary to support recruitment progress, which may arise from time to time.
Position Employer Branding
– Work with Recruitment Specialist to develop recruiting channels to position MP in the MY E&P market.
– Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant positions and plan channels and media sources, such as website, referral, networking etc.
– Work with Local, Regional and Group MP HR to collect, analyse and understand compensation, rewards and benefit benchmarks for the MY E&P Market.
– Work with Recruitment Specialist to manage performance and delivery of external recruitment agencies.
– Develop and maintain alliances and networks by liaising with:
o External Vendors
o Industry experts
o Executive Management
o MP Recruitment Community
o Operations/business line managers
– Work with procurement to manage recruitment via 3rd party manpower agencies and monitor agencies’ hiring process run.
Manage Recruitment Reporting
Collect, check, and maintain recruitment statistics and report recruitment progress as required.
Qualification: Knowledge:Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Strong understanding of Recruitment and HR best practices in Malaysia
Experience: Min. 7 years of experience with 5 years in recruitment/talent acquisition and considerable exposure in an in-house recruitment role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience recruiting in the Oil and Gas industry or in a similarly fast-paced project environment.
Skills:Planning and organizing skills,Ability in efficiently using recruitment tools like Linkedin and database management systems,Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Strong relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills,Behavioral/Competency interviewing,Psychometric assessment (desirable),Attention to detail